Friday, September 3, 2021

Week 6 - Friday Fun Challenges

 Happy Friday everyone!!!

At our meeting this morning we were introduced to Elska's new bunnies. Elska and her family are still deciding on names so if you can think of names for Elska's new pets pop them in the comments below. She will let us know on Monday what they have decided on.


Did you know that baby rabbits are called kittens?


Thank you to our Class Meeting guests, Mrs Fletcher and Mr Pressnell, for reading to us today and to Miss Whysall and Miss Green who visited earlier in the week.


We have come to another weekend and the weather is perfect to go outside and play. Here are 3 activities from the Sport Auckland Stay Active grid for week 6 that I think you might like:




Don't forget to keep sending me photos of activities you are doing at home so I can add them to your Lockdown Activities slides.

Have a great weekend everyone!



4 comments:

  1. i think cloud is a cute name.From Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora R 21, My goodness those bunnies sure are adorable. I wonder if you know the names these baby animals?
    A baby ant is called an antling, a baby goose is called a gosling and a baby possum is called a joey? I wonder if you can work out why it is called a joey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mālō e lelei Room 21. Wow, I didn't know baby rabbits were called kittens. I like the collective names for animals like a pack of wolves or a smack of jellyfish. Those Sport Auckland activities look like a lot of fun. I'd love to see some photos of you playing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should call it cloudy.from peti.

    ReplyDelete