Saturday, May 21, 2022

Wowzer What A Week!

 Week 3 turned out to be a very exciting week for us! Here are our highlights:

On Tuesday we had a special guest at the Puriri Team Assembly -

On Wednesday we continued to practise for the Puriri Crosscountry which will be held in Week 5. 


This week we carried out some science investigations around sound. For our first investigation we had to find different ways to change the sound we made with a balloon and a toilet roll. Visit Room 21 to find out our results.


On Thursdays we have "Footsteps".


Friday was "PINK SHIRT DAY" hence all the pinkness. Thank you for your kind donations to this worthy cause.

But what really put the wowzer into our week was this ... (check your volume is on)

Somehow I think next week will be a little less exciting 😁



6 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! What an exciting week of learning Room 21!
    It was fantastic to have the helicopter land on our school field on Friday. I was surprised by how loud it was. I haven't been in a helicopter before but would be keen to go for a ride. Has anyone in Room 21 been in a helicopter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a helicopter ride in January. It's even louder inside so you have to wear special headphones that block out most of the noise. You must add a helicopter ride to your bucket list Miss Whysall!!!

      Delete
  2. Tēnā koutou ruma rua tekau ma tahi. It was a really great week and I can tell by all of the ngā pikitia that you all had a blast. I really enjoyed listening to David, our guest speaker at our Pūriri tīmā hui about how he reads the weather. If you had to pick just one moment, what would be your favourite? Mā te wā!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 21, my name is melina and I really like your guys helicopter videos and I hope you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pink shirts and costumes Moin R21

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like room 21 super running on Wednesday. Masei R21

    ReplyDelete