Monday, September 7, 2020

 Welcome Back To School - Concept With Funny Cartoon Character... Royalty  Free Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 112124294. Malo e lelei everyone.

Most of our class have rejoined us at school and we will be returning to our regular learning programmes as of tomorrow. We have spent the last week revisiting the "Learning at Home" lessons from the class blog and class building. The photos below show two of the activities from last week - Chocolate River and the Maths Trail.  

If you have resources from Lockdown please return them this week so they can be "quarantined" before I return them to the resource room.

            

This week is Tongan Language Week. Every day we will learn a new phrase and we will spend some of our Reading time this week learning about Tongan language and culture. If you would like to visit our class to share your Tongan culture with us this week please let me know.

Garden to Table is on Wednesday in the middle block from 11.20 - 1pm. We would appreciate any help / time you can give. Last week the children made sapa sui, palusami and pineapple pancakes. Delish!!!

Lastly, everyone has Reading homework. Please encourage your child to read for at least 10 minutes every night and fill in their reading log. Reading logs are checked every Friday.

Have a great week everyone!





5 comments:

  1. Hello Room 21!🐾😜
    It is Mikayla from room 7.
    This blog post is amazing. Tongan language was very fun. I hoped you had fun too. Chocolate River and the Maths Trail sounds very fun.
    How do you play this game?
    Maybe next time you could make a slid about the pictures. Blog you later!
    Mikayla🐯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Room 21!
    Hello! My name is Rose and I'm from Room 7.
    I was looking at these pictures and the games you guys played looks so fun! Also next time if you do play games and post it could you type in the names?
    Before I go I have a question,
    What are the names of the games?
    Anyways,
    Blog you later!
    - Click on those Two links! -
    My blog!
    My class blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Room 21 I am Nicolas and I am in Room 24, I am also Mila's brother. I liked your post about back to school learning. How long did it take to get your class back together? Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi room 21 I like how you are doing heaps of sport and getting fit. Keep on being kind, from Kaynin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is Cade you play crocodile River to. Cool Where still trying to find out how to get across . Have you gotten across yet? . Thanks for sharing and keep being kind

    ReplyDelete