Friday, December 18, 2020

End of 2020

 I can't believe that the learning year is over! It has definitely been different to every other year. Let's hope 2021 brings us a year of no Lockdowns.

Yesterday we were able to celebrate our annual prizegiving and acknowledging the hard work of our tamariki. I am very proud of all Room 21, those that received awards and those who did not but have worked just as hard to learn and to follow our school values.







If you would any 2020 photos please email me and I will forward them to you. Also, I still have the children's 2020 books that they have been working on and will hold onto them until next year. 

I hope that we have created some wonderful memories together and I wish everyone a very happy Christmas and look forward to seeing you all next year. 

Maria x




1 comment:

  1. Hey my name is Kali,
    It seems like you guys had lots of fun. Congratulations to the people that got awards. Next time you should add a video of them getting the awards. I like how you showed the awards up close so we can see them. I wish you guys the best!

    Nga mihi,
    Kali

    ReplyDelete