Monday, March 23, 2020

Learning At Home - HOME LEARNING CHOICE BOARD #1

Hi everyone,

Each week I will be posting a page of activities that you can choose from. If you would like to share your learning with myself or the class please feel free to email your work or photos of what you have been doing and I will post them on the blog. If you have questions about any of the activities please email me at mmudgway@owairaka.school.nz

If you would prefer a hard copy of the work for the next two weeks you can collect it from school tomorrow. It will be in the Puriri Home Learning Box in the McGarry Room.

Don't forget our websites that we have been using in class. If you have forgotten your password email me. Here are a few:

Maths         www.matific.com                                  you have your own username
Reading     https://padlet.com/mmudgway/Daily3Reading
Reading      https://www.getepic.com/students                   class code: zhw4369
Typing        odsroom8.typingclub.com


Take care everyone and I will see you soon,
Maria

4 comments:

  1. Everyone take care out there.... much aroha to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the work Ms. Maria, we appreciate that it is very unsettling for all, but having this for our kids to do from home is a big help. Take care and Philly looks forward to seeing you and her friends soon!Abrazos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. Enjoy the activities with Philly. You can email me some of her writing, or photos of things she has been doing, so I can share them with her friends on the blog.

      Delete