Monday, March 30, 2020

Leo and Philly reporting in

Hi everyone! More updates from your classmates 😁

Dear Mrs Mudgway,
In the lockdown I have been doing lots of things. Here are some things I have been doing in lockdown.
1.  I have done some Matific and I have done it every day.
2.  I am reading one of my duffey books.
3.  I have gotten in touch with Deacon and Xavier today.
4.  I have made a scavenger hunt for my mum and dad off the worksheet for week one.
5.  I have also done a paper aeroplane challenge from the worksheet for week one.
6.  I have been doing splash math.
7.  I have been doing typing club but not my school one because my typing club is a different one.
8.  I have done a walk every day and sometimes I go on my scooter.
That is everything I have been doing for the first week of lock down. 
I hope you have had a good first week in lock down.
From Leo.    
Thanks for your letter Leo. You've been keeping yourself really busy!

Here are more of Philly's favourite activities-alphabetical list of things around the house and helping with mowing the lawn!!


I think you are due for a rest Philly 😀

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you are keeping busy Leo and great job on the lawns Philly!
    We are so lucky to have sunny weather so we can do things outside and go for walks.

    ReplyDelete