Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Lockdown Activities for Week 4

 There are only 3 days left this week but the Puriri Whā teachers have put together some slides for you to work through over those three days. 

You don't have to complete all the slides, just choose a few activities that spark your interest.

However, the one activity I would like you to do is the information report (writing slide) as we will not have time to complete it when we return to school. Email me if you need help but remember to have a go first before asking anyone for help.

Have fun learning and I will see you tomorrow in our class meeting!

 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 21, I hope you are all doing well in your home bubble. You have a lot of interesting learning activities to try - 3D construction could be challenging! Remember to make some time to read every day. Stay safe and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reading is very interesting.I wonder how many of the Olympic Values are practiced at school? I suspect quite a few are.

    ReplyDelete