Friday, August 20, 2021

Week 4 - Friday Post

 Thank you everyone for accessing our class blog this week. Almost all of our class has been in contact with me over the past two days. It is great to hear that everyone is safe and well.

At this morning's meeting you were asked what each of the photos were of. Have you worked the out yet? Mum and Dad may be able to help with some of them but I am sure you know them all because you took the photos with the microscopes. Write what you think they are in the comments below and I will tell you if you are correct.


I have added a new page at the top of our blog called "Olympic Reports". When you have send your finished report to me I will add it to the page.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I will see you on Monday at our 10.30am meeting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment