Thursday, May 7, 2020

JOSH'S LEVEL 3

Josh and Eva did the PH experiment today with red cabbage liquid. Some amazing colours!




Now we’re in level 3 we’ve been enjoying biking around western springs. We’ve seen a lot of baby birds there. Josh and Eva managed to quietly gain the trust of the swans and fed the signets very close. They fed them frozen veges (peas corn and carrot) and rolled oats.
Josh has also enjoyed spotting other animals. His favorite being the rabbits. We’d never seen any there before but there seems to be quite a few. At least one black fluffy one. And some more wild looking grey ones. We stop to look at the eels when we cross the bridges too.
He’s also found rats and mice there. And we can see the elephants at the zoo through the fence. 



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! I was really surprised to hear that you saw an elephant. Wow I wish I could see one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not many people realise that the elephant enclosure is right there on the other side of the fence. One morning when I was walking I caught them looking back at me. I wonder what they were thinking. Maria

      Delete
  2. Hi it's lucy here.I like the experiment it really nice with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi its Vibhore i really liked when you did the sicnce experement Its really cool

    ReplyDelete