Monday, May 18, 2020

PHILLY'S UPDATE FOR LEVEL 2

I would like to share my favourite animal which I made up with combining UNICORN with SHEEP =UNISHEEP( first photo)

The horns is the unicorn part, and the sheep part is the body. I added a CAPE to make him look like a super HEROE.

I also started making UNISHEEP some friends using rocks from my garden and also with clay/ice block sticks a bed, and a mushroom stool for his use, then I created his friend the BUNNIE.

I will make some other details as I go along.

Hope you like my creation.


2 comments:

  1. Well done Philly, I can see you are very focused on your Unisheep creation. Great idea to make some friends for your Unisheep. I wonder what other creations your classmates can think of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cool i like the balls

    ReplyDelete