Monday, May 4, 2020

PHILLY'S DREAM DISH

MY DREAM DISH: by Philippa  

Steps to follow:
 Step 1- I drew a picture of my dream dish---- theme- ( A rainbow with horse droppings)   (see photo)

Step 2. I baked a vanilla cake with sprinkles--(see photo), then I cut it up into a rainbow shape

Step 3. I prepared two icings, one with chocolate , the other pink chocolate

Step 4.  I cut up some fruit, kiwi, apples, bananas, pears

Step 5. I decorated the rainbow with the fruit , rows of  apples first then bananas , kiwis etc..(see photo)

Step 6. With the chocolate icing decorate the  two ends of the rainbow and also make the horse dropping in the middle of your rainbow. You can also use pink icing to decorate the droppings and also the fruit if you want.

Finally my Dream dish is completed! Yum, yum!


5 comments:

  1. Wow Philly it must have been so rewarding seeing your plan become edible! I really like the way you have included fruit, 5+ a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs Haines, it was fun drawing it then trying to match with what I had at home.(Philly)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Philly, I noticed that Room 17 call cooking 'edible learning'! I loved seeing your rainbow cake, and how you made the colours with the fruit. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it's lucy here.Your dream dish looks amazing and so so yum.It made me want to eat it with all that fruit!

    ReplyDelete