Tuesday, May 12, 2020

PROJECT FOR YOU

Ata marie everyone.

How To Guide: Photographing BubblesOver the past weeks I have received lots of wonderful emails about what you have been doing at home. Because we are back at school next week I would like you to share your "bubble time" for the rest of the class.
In your presentation I would like you to include:

  • Who is part of your bubble
  • Examples of things you did at Level 4 and Level 3
  • Give more detail about one of your favourite activities
You can present your information in any form e.g. a slideshow, a chart, a model, a video, a speech, a booklet, etc. If you need photos printed for your presentation send me a maximum of 4 and I will print them out ready for you on Monday.

Be prepared to share it with the class at the end of next week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment