Thursday, April 9, 2020

Emma's Antics

Here are some photos Emma's mum sent through this morning. 
Mowing the lawns
Zoom play dates with classmates - GREAT IDEA!!

Baking - lots and lots of baking

Teddy bear counting each day.

Baked her brother a cake for his 19th birthday.

Received mail from Coco.

I think it's marvellous that Emma has been able to stay in contact with classmates and it's great to see so many really good cooks in our class! We could start a class cook book page at the top of our blog 🤩

2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Emma! Great to see what you are doing at home. I have been counting teddy bears when I go walking around my neighbourhood. There is a really big bear in the window of a house just around the corner from me - it always makes me smile.
    Belated Happy Birthday wishes to your brother!
    Maria - love the idea of a cook book page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Room 21 children are great cooks, so many great baking ideas!

    ReplyDelete