Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Reporting In From Luka

Hi Mrs Mudgway,
These are some of the things that I have been doing - 
1. I wrote a letter to my babi Helana in Slovenia 
2. I found the objects from around the house beginning with every letter of the alphabet. I did it with my brother.
3. I baked melting moments.
4. I have been enjoying riding my bike with my family.
5. I have been doing Slovenian classes with my  dad.
6. I love playing chess with my dad and brother. I once beat my dad! My brother once beat me with a bit of my dad's help. My dad is the best at chess in my family.

Who else knows how to play chess in our class? We could organise a class tournament when we get back to school. 
Here is a map of Slovenia where Luka's babi lives:
Map of Slovenia

3 comments:

  1. Ka pai Luka - you are keeping busy with different activities at home. Great to hear you are getting out in the fresh air and riding your bike with your family. We have been so lucky to have beautiful sunshine every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super work Luka, I lOVE melting moments! Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Luka
    Bike riding is so much fun! I have been riding a bike again after many years of not riding!
    Great to see you are keeping busy and having fun with all of your family!

    ReplyDelete