Tuesday, April 28, 2020

MONDAY MESSAGE

peacefully reading
I have a bitmoji
Kia ora koutou and welcome to another week of Learning From Home.

Over the last few  weeks lots of you have shared what you have been doing during Level 4 Lockdown. Please keep sending photos (with descriptions), writing, recipes, etc so that the rest of our class can keep up to date with what you are doing at home.
A few things to note:

  • The "Learning From Home Activities" page has been changed slightly. All the activities have been put onto slides so you don't have to keep scrolling down the page. You can enlarge, pause and move forward or backwards on the slides using the tools on the bottom. I have added a few more activities  and links too. If there is something you would like me to add please email or add a comment below.
  • Maths Problem Solving - these are on a slideshow in the "Learning From Home Activities" folder. Problems are on one slide and the answers are on the next. This week I have added Problems #5 and #6. The answers for these pages will be posted on Friday.
  • A "Matific Help Page" has been set up to help those children who are having trouble with the challenges. Please let me know if you have technical issues with the screencastifies I have made.
Have a wonderful safe week at Level 3. I will be posting our next Choice Board on Wednesday morning.

Ka kite,
Maria

2 comments:

  1. Have a great week Room 21! I will pop back to your blog during the week to see what you have been doing.
    That is an awesome bitmoji Maria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Whysall! Kristie taught me how to make my bitmoji, which took a while. I am getting better at all the different technologies - whoop whoop!

      Delete