Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Etena Checking In

 More wonderful photos of classmates doing activities with their families and lots of learning too. Thanks for checking in Etena. Send me the recipe for the pancakes you made for lunch.


Etena practising writing stories. 




Etena's sister, LilyMaina is watching our handwriting tutorial on her tablet then she will try to write them out.


Someone was having a birthday. I wonder who.



 His family have been walking for an hour every day for the past 2 weeks.


Helping with cleaning the windows at home. I think this is on our CHOICE BOARD this week.

1 comment:

  1. Etena you have been very busy, I wonder what interesting things you have seen on your walks?
    It is so good to see you and your sister helping out at home, I bet your family are proud of you both!!

    ReplyDelete