Tuesday, April 28, 2020

PHILLY'S BIRDHOUSE




The birdhouse, on last week's CHOICE SHEET, caught my attention.

I have been busy decorating my birdhouse made with a recycled Xmas cookie container, recycled plastic Easter egg for the feeder, leaves, twigs,  branches, and nest found on my walk with  Mum in Owairaka Park. 


I have spent wonderful days bird watching using  my binoculars and testing my data to find out which feed is most popular to put inside my bird feeder.




Finally the birdhouse  is hung dangling outside next to my bedroom window so I can see if a bird would be kind enough to come and make it their home and hopefully it will also leave their eggs there too! Let's see what happens?








2 comments:

  1. Great job making the birdhouse Philly! I like how you have used recycled materials - good thinking. Please let us know if a bird decides to make it their home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Philly
    I really like the way you have used recycled materials for your bird feeder, I'm sure you have inspired other children in your class to have a go. It must be very interesting watching and observing the birds to see what they like to eat. Great science learning!

    ReplyDelete