Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Xavier is In The House ... or should I say tent.

Super duper email from Xavier today. I love your sketch of your car!


Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well in your bubble. This is what I have done for lockdown.

On Easter Saturday me and dad went camping in our igloo shaped tent.

This is when holly and me made a blanket fort that we played video games in.


Close to the first day of lockdown I made a cool Lego playground.


This was when I drew our Land Rover Discovery that’s outside my front door. This was an activity on the ‘Your Choice Board’.


This is my 1,000 piece puzzle that me, Holly and mum are working on.


This is me and my 7 year old teddy bear named Max.


I really enjoyed  everyone’s posts, hope you enjoyed mine and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Camping....what fun Xavier, I wonder how long it took you to erect the tent?

    ReplyDelete